I finished one of my four Sew A Rows and have another almost ready to go--just need to finish the handwork embroidery.
Christine did the top (starter) row, Mary did the row in the middle and I did the row on the bottom row. Both Mary and Christine used three dimensional piecing techniques, which I tried and failed. I decided to call it good with simple pinwheel stars and to forget trying to make the while pinwheels stand out.
I've also almost finished hand quilting my Miniature Booty Swap quilt and I'm going to have to force myself to put this baby in the mail. I won't post the photo until it is received by.....someone.
Galaxy-Gram! Rollin' with the Cotton Boll
2 hours ago