Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Miniature Booty Swap!


My offering for Miniature Booty Swap hosted by Toni, The Quilting Pirate is now finished and just needs a label so I can pop it into the mail.

The pattern is a mini-tumbler charm quilt that I cut from 4-inch squares of fabric using the EZ Dresden template. I machine pieced and hand quilted the project, and the finished quilt measures about 17" x 22".

I loved doing this project and I loved these Katie Jump Rope fabrics by Denyse Schmidt and luckily, I have enough leftovers to make one for myself! They remind me of my beloved 1930's reproductions with a kick!

Now, to print the label and get this baby in the mail to "SOMEONE."



6 comments:

Becky said...

Love your mini! It is so vibrant!

Becky said...

Love your mini! It is so vibrant!

floribunda said...

very sweet! that line of fabrics always looks like the 50's to me...
I'm so close, why not just send it here?

jovaliquilts said...

I'd never seen that fabric line before, but I like it! Very nice little quilt. :)

Angie said...

Your little mini quilt is wonderful! I love the Jump Rope fabrics! They really make this little one zing! I wonder who the lucky person will be. What a great swap. Lucky Someone!

Jen L said...

It's even more fabulous in person! THanks so much... I love it! -Jen L