Friday, April 20, 2007

The Cates Brothers


I am actually sewing today! A secret project, to be unveiled shortly, but in the meantime I offer a picture of my grandsons Benjamin and Alexander Cates. They are posing on a lovely afghan knitted by my sister, their great-Auntie Nella.

Also, below is a picture of the long awaited Robot quilt in situ. The boys' room is full of space ships and the like and Kate and I have stockpiled more of the robot fabrics for a quilt for Alex when he's big enough.

Benjamin is trying to climb on the changing table set up for Alex, an item that has been sitting in his room for a year with absolutely no attention paid to it until the baby was on it. Figures, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Tazzie said...

Alexander is a darling little man, and gosh, doesn't Benjamin look like such a big boy next to his little brother!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Cute picture. VERY cute boys. Undeniably.

Karrin Hurd said...

The boys are darling, Jan!