Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thanks Susan

My old pal Susan aka DesertSky, formerly a long-arm quilter living in Arizona, now a full time traveller tagged me to list 5 wierd things about myself. My first reaction was "only five?", but after thinking about it, I seem, well, just so darned normal....maybe that should be #1.

1. I have 5 piercings in my left ear. There is no particular reason why; I just felt like it. My daughter Kate treated me to one of them as a Mother's Day gift. My long time friend Chris and I did 2 when she came to visit one time because we had to buy the earrings in pairs, so why waste one?

2. I like Halloween better than Christmas. Some would say it is because I'm a witch,--with a B.

3. I sleep with the windows open and a fan running almost all year. Hubby breaks the wind, OOPS, I mean *is my wind break* and the dogs snuggle up too, so its all good. Minimizes hot flashes, too.

4. I'm not fond of large groups of people and even small groups wear me out after a while. I've always been a bit of a loner and need a break from the constant stimulation of being around other people (other than Hubby).

5. I've never watched any of the Star Wars movies, or Desperate Housewives or American Idol and I don't care. I'm a geek. Give me PBS or something decent on the History Channel or better yet a good book.

See, that isn't so wierd.

2 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Weird? Sounds downright normal to me.

I got tagged to do this, too, but decided to pass. Maybe THAT'S weird!

Susan said...

Well, none of those seems weird . . . except the Star Wars movies.