Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged

Well, I've been tagged by Karrin and Cheri, so I guess I better do it, right?

Seven weird or random things about me:

1. Like Cheri, I have been married 3 times. The first two didn't take, obviously. I've been married to Hubby for 12 years, a record for both of us. We are in this for the long haul.

2. I was born 2 months prematurely and spent the first six weeks of my life in an incubator.

3. I'm proudly and happily left-handed. It has always made me "different" and I like that. I can't imagine being any other way.

4. Though I come from raisin country of California, I absolutely hate raisins in any foods or by themselves.

5. My parents and my children are all natives of the state of Nevada, but I am a native Californian.

6. After my second divorce at age 42, I thought I'd never date again, but was dating my hubby within 4 months. Statistics released in studies at the time said so, but what do they know???

7. I have two biological sisters with whom I am not close at all, but several Sistah-friends who are irreplaceable to me (you know who you are girls).

Well, I thought I'd have trouble finding seven things, but there you are. More than you probably wanted to know.

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, because this has been around so many times, but if you feel inclined--go for it.


3 comments:

SuBee said...

A-Haa -- another multi- married! It took me till the fourth to figure it out -- slow learner. But when we finally get it right it's great, huh?

Jenni said...

Wow, 3 times. I can't find one!

Debi said...

You and I share #1, #3, #6 and #7! I have only one bio sister and we don't communicate at all, and I was 45 when I remarried for the third time.