Monday, February 18, 2008

I Love Round Robins!

As Mistress of the Santa Rosa Quilt Guild Sew-A-Rows, you'd better hope so!

I'm currently working on a 15 month project with a Blogger group known as the Round Robin Bloggers, modeled on an idea we got from May Britt (Abyquilt) and her fellow RR members. I can't post pictures of what I'm working on with that group because we've sworn each other to secrecy. We won't know what the project looks like until it comes back to us at the end of 2008.

When Supermom, organizer of the Four Seasons Quilt Swap announced the Spring Fling Round Robin, how could I resist? Like the RR Bloggers project, this will be a small quilt and as such will be very easily done. We are an international group and I like that, so stay tuned for progress on that front.

1 comment:

floribunda said...

Hey, Ms. Jan -- can you tell me how to "snag" the spring fling RR graphic for my own blog? Thanks!