Wednesday, May 27, 2009

But Wait, There's Even More Applique!


I'm still busy and not getting a lot of machine time, but I have been doing more applique as you can see.

This is the third finished block for Pearl Pereira's Baltimore Halloween Block-of-the-Month. I have 2 more blocks in process and another will arrive next week, so I'm a bit behind on this one, but I'm getting there.

I am caught up on my Bunny Hill FREE BOM, the basket quilt and I just love how these sweet little blocks are turning out. It is so generous of Anne to share these with us. Every month, I'm digging through my Mom's old buttons to try and find a couple that work and this month I found a set of four square mother-of pearl buttons, so I used two and have two for another month.

Last Friday I was fortunate enough to take a class with Sally Collins and I'll tell you about that tomorrow. She is amazing!

2 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

My o my are you doing some fine stuff! LOVE the Halloween......

*karendianne. said...

Now, I thought the previous Halloween block was my favorite but I think THIS is now my new favorite. You do such lovely applique.