Saturday, January 05, 2008

Rain, Rain and More Rain

We are in the middle of a series of storms that have dumped considerable rain in the North Bay area and caused many power outages. My friend Kathy B. and I were scheduled to get on the Coast Starlight Amtrak and head down to Lompoc to see Becky at 0-Dark:30 this morning, but the train is now 7 hours late and I'm taking the bus connection to meet it in Martinez this afternoon.

On the sewing front, I prepped the last few blocks of my wool applique BOM only to discover that I'm missing 3 of them! I'm going to contact the designer as I've not heard back from the shop owner yet and since I bought the darned finishing kit, I need the last 3 blocks. Hopefully that will work out.

We are scheduled for 3 days of fun, chatting, sewing, shopping and all that good stuff, so see you next week.

2 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

You buttonholing those blocks? I've seen this project and entertained a notion of doing it, but am presently doing Festival of Trees wool applique and thinking one at a time, baby, one at a time.

Karrin Hurd said...

Love this project!

You've been tagged by me for the "You Make My Day" Award. The rules are on my blog:)

http://ocean4karrin.blogspot.com/