Nicole at Sister's Choice started it all started it all with her post Mess, Mess Who's Got the Biggest Mess and I just know I'm the winner!
Nicole posted a photo of her so-called messy sewing table and challenged us to show ours and list fifteen things "I Spy" style, so here goes:
- 1. Rowenta iron
- 2. Stack of CD's to get rid of
- 3. Magic sizing
- 4. Holly Jolly fabric for Christmas quilts for Benj and Alex
- Manual for the laptop I gave Kate last month.
- Birthday present for my stepmother Irene pink "Golfing Girl" cosmetic bag
- Jellyroll of 1930's fabrics
- My new EZ Dresden ruler
- Ziploc of more Holly Jolly lattice and blocks for boys quilts
- Cutting mat--duh, this is my cutting table
- Stack of blue/green/brown Amy Butler type half yards from Road to CA last year
- Water bottle to fill iron
- Embroidery hoops
- Square in a Square (tm) ruler
- Ironing pad
My dear hubby has to close his eyes when he walks by the area, which is daily as we share a loft/family room area upstairs and his computer is here too. We call it the Center of the Known Universe because this is where we have fun quilting, blogging, keeping up on politics and whatnot.
The guild had a workshop with Nancy Brenan Daniel yesterday. Nancy is the creator of the famous Disappearing Nine Patch and boy did we learn a lot from her. More on that, with pictures tomorrow.