Thursday, June 22, 2006

There's No Place Like Home


We are home from our drive-a-thon family visitation to Portland, Seattle, and a few points in between. My former Honda now belongs to son Scott and we are a 1 truck family for now.

Our trip involved meeting up with my mother-in-law Daisy and driving her--yes, Driving Miss Daisy--to visit some old friends and family members and visiting Scott and his girlfriend Erin and delivering my car to him.

Without dragging out the details, I got to meet Mike's Aunt and Uncle and cousins for the first time and a handful of Daisy's long-time friends.

The dogs were glad to see us, the weather is unseasonably hot for Santa Rosa and I'm dog tired. I'm sooooooo happy my yoga class is tomorrow because I need to de-stress from being around people all the time. Those who know me well know how much I need my downtime!

Looking forward to some home cooking tomorrow!!!

No comments: