Sunday, August 01, 2010

A Long Term Project

You may remember the Mini-Round Robin that I joined several years ago after May Britt and her friends showed their projects off.

I decided to do something completely different this time, so I started with a heart that contained my Hubby's and my initials. I asked the participants to keep it pastel-ish with a Robyn Pandolph kind of look, and I think they went the distance, don't you?

This fun group decided to call it a day, but Kate is having a Stay-at-Home Round Robin for those who are interested. Not sure if I have time this year, but I have considered doing one for myself.

In the meantime, I did finish a quilt for a certain birthday person who will be celebrating later this month. No picture yet, but soon. I'm also working on a wall-hanging for my soon-to-be 30 year old son. I spent three days in Lompoc at my friend Becky's house, joined by friend Kathy and we sewed our hearts out. It was great therapy!


Nancy, Near Philadelphia said...

Yours turned out great, Sistah!

Sharon said...

Love the quilting (giggle!)