Monday, August 28, 2006

Just another day in paradise....


One picture says it all......the grapes (with minimal trimming, and not on purpose) have formed a heart. This is one of our 5 Cabernet Sauvignon vines and is planted right next to the steps down from our lower deck level.

I noticed back before the grapes turned that hubby's trimming had formed the heart, so I'm watching the vine like a hawk for the perfect photo-op. This wasn't quite it, but I'll keep trying.

On the quilting front, I've got all the blocks together on the comfort quilt for Norma and just need to border it. I'd planned a couple of contrasting borders, a small gold one and a wider navy blue one, but now I'm thinking that a medium sized white one will make the stars float better on the background. Perhaps a photo tomorrow.......

2 comments:

Susan said...

That's interesting trimming! Did he do it on purpose? The grapes look yummy. Are you eating them or making wine? I have no idea if wine grapes are good to eat or not.

Yes, yes, picture!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh. That's so cool!