Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Welcome 2012! I just finished up a two year stint as president of my quilt guild, a time-comsuming job that has seriously affected my time to quilt and my desire to work on my blog. Well that is about to change. This year, I plan to work on Fee Motion Quilting Challenge. My partner in crime is my new HandiQuilter Sweet 16, a lovely machine with a 16 inch throat that I can sit down to use. She's been sitting in my sewing room while I finished up my duties, patiently waiting for me. So, the word for 2012 is Mastery. I will master machine quilting in 2012. Want to join me? Just look up Sew Cal Gal on Facebook and join the fun@ Happy New Year!

3 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Oh you're going to light this baby back up! Right on. We've missed you. :) Yippie. What a good start to the year.

floribunda said...

good to see you back on my reader list! I just spent some time playing with a friend's Sweet 16 yesterday, and I am definitely jonesing for one now... I just don't know where I'd put it. I may just have to rent time on hers while I figure it out.

Pati said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad to see that you are going to restart your blog too!!! I've missed you!

Big Hugs!!!