Wednesday, August 08, 2007

D'OH


Ok, now I've done it.

Today, while changing my web browser home page to Google from Yahoo, I decided to link up my g-mail account to the front page. Lo and behold, I have just a few posts in the in-box.

Well.....as most of you probably know, replies to comments go to g-mail. I thought I'd enabled replies to comments, but wondered why it didn't work, well its because of Operator ERROR!

So, if you've replied to a comment I've made on your blog and I've not responded this is the reason.............

4 comments:

SuBee said...

Oh Thank God --

I thought I was the only stupid one around! LOL -- ya gotta laugh; would you have imagined when you were in college that someday computers would outsmart humans, 25 to 1?

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Well, duh, I must be stupider than you because I'm not totally sure what you did do! Nonetheless, welcome back.

Belvie said...

Not real computer savvy here....so the Maxine cartoon fits me well! I just love Maxine. Guess it's because I identify with her in so many ways.

Susan said...

That's not stupid. If you don't know all the ins and outs, you can't possibly know what the questions are and where to find the answers. That doesn't make you stupid. =)